SENIOR PARTNER/CEO - GREG GARRETT REALTY
• Greg has been in the Real Estate business for 40 years, starting his own Real Estate Company 29 years ago.
• Early in his real estate career, Greg became the #1 agent on the Virginia Peninsula. Then he became the #1 agent throughout Hampton Roads, Virginia in 2005 and he leads one of the top 50 Real Estate Teams in the United States (as published in Realtor® Magazine)
Professional Leadership (past & present)
• former President of the Virginia Peninsula Homebuilders Association
• former Chairman of two industry related Political Action Committees
• Member of the Executive Board of Directors of the Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance
Community Involvement (past & present)
• Founder of Orphan Helpers®, an International organization that is currently ministering to 1,500 orphaned, abandoned, or incarcerated children in Central America
• former Chairman of the Newport News Mayor’s Drug Prevention Task Force
Real Estate Broker in Virginia and North Carolina, (CRS) Certified Residential Specialist, (GRI) Graduate Realtors Institute
• He has received numerous Top Agent awards throughout his career including the #1 overall agent in Hampton Roads, the #1 agent on the Virginia Peninsula, and the #1 agent in Mid-Atlantic multi-state region for his former franchise.
• He was also one of 4 brokers selected out of 6,000 nationwide to do a 16-city speaking tour across America, called “Recruiting Centerstage”.
• Recognized in Realtor® Magazine as one of the top 50 Realtors® in the United States.
• 2005 Recipient of The Good Neighbor Award. The Good Neighbor Award recognizes REALTORS® who have made an extraordinary commitment to improving the quality of life in their communities through volunteer work.
• 2012 and 2009 Recipient of Humanitarian Of The Year presented by HRO (Human Relief Organization).